Ricardo offers design, development and integration of advanced embedded controls concepts as well as model-based solutions for traditional, electrified and advanced propulsion systems. With more than a century of powertrain development heritage, Ricardo’s controls team begins every engagement with a clear focus on system performance to drive effective strategies that are robust, safe and performant.
By employing a holistic perspective, our team’s multi-domain know-how extends across the full mobility spectrum, so customers know our designs will always reflect a best-in-class innovation.
- Real-time critical and non-critical operating systems
- Virtualization; embedded and cloud scale
- EV and XEV system design
- Motor controls
- AI and perception computing
- HIL/SIL systems
- C++, Python, Open CV, Open CL, ROS, Linux
- AUTOSAR Classic and AUTOSAR Adaptive
- Functional Safety